- 1 Why do I smell taco meat?
- 2 Why does it smell like food down there?
- 3 Does eating meat cause vaginal odor?
- 4 Why do I smell like onions down there?
- 5 What foods make you smell bad?
- 6 Why am I always wet down there and smelly?
- 7 How do you keep your virgin clean and smelling good?
- 8 Why does my boyfriend smell like fish?
Why do I smell taco meat?
Apocrine bromhidrosis is the most common type of bromhidrosis. When you have apocrine bromhidrosis, body odor is the byproduct of lipid-rich apocrine gland sweat mixing with skin bacteria. When these two ingredients come together, they produce thioalcohols — compounds that smell like sulfur, onions or raw meat.
Why does it smell like food down there?
Strong-smelling, pungent foods like onions and garlic can make your vagina smell like them, too. That’s because the food’s scent gets excreted by sweat glands all over your body, including your vulva, and could also be present in your vaginal fluids, says Dr.
Does eating meat cause vaginal odor?
Spices, smoked foods, onion, garlic, broccoli, asparagus, and coffee are all on the list of foods that can sometimes change the smell of your vagina. Eating an excessive amount of meat, dairy products, and alcohol can also make the vagina smell strong and sour.
Why do I smell like onions down there?
Onions, garlic, spices, and vinegar are among the foods that can change the smell of sweat. Sweat can combine with vaginal discharge to make the vagina smell of strong foods, such as onions or garlic. A person would generally have to eat more onion than usual for it to affect their body odor.
What foods make you smell bad?
Here’s what to watch out for:
- Cruciferous Vegetables. Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and kale are just a few of the more popular cruciferous vegetables.
- Asparagus. Eating asparagus can result in urine that smells like rotten cabbage due to sulfur compounds.
- Garlic, Onions, Cumin and Curry.
Why am I always wet down there and smelly?
Bacterial vaginosis It can be due to bacterial vaginosis, a mild vaginal infection, not an STD, that’s caused when the balance of good and bad bacteria in your vagina is upset. Your risk is higher if you have more than one sex partner, a new sex partner or if you douche.
How do you keep your virgin clean and smelling good?
It’s easy to keep your vagina clean without making it smell like a flower shop. You just need to shower or wash every day with a mild soap and plenty of warm water. Some girls like to take warm baths during their periods to help relieve cramps.
Why does my boyfriend smell like fish?
Lasting changes to the smell of semen can be a sign of an underlying medical condition. For example, a strong foul or fishy smell can be a sign of infection or a sexually transmitted condition. See a doctor if these changes occur. Some things can change the smell of semen, such as when it mixes with urine.