- Warming the flour tortilla will aid in stretching it.
- Arrange the fillings in a straight line along the center of the pie.
- Fold the edges inwards and over the contents to seal the package.
- Roll the tortilla over the filling, tucking the edges in as you go.
- Continue to roll your burrito until it is seam side down and then dish it up.
How do you fill a burrito with a tortilla?
Place a tiny quantity of burrito filling in the center of the tortilla, directly in the center of the tortilla. Fold the tortilla in half from the left and right sides, toward the center. Either the tortilla sides will come together or the contents of the burrito will signal when it is time to stop eating.
How do you fold a tortilla for tortilla chips?
Fold the bottom of the tortilla up and over the filling in this manner, and then draw the contents back toward the bottom third of the tortilla, if necessary. Make two folds on either side of the big fold to create a symmetrical pattern.