Instructions for Reheating a Burrito in the Microwave
- Remove the burrito from its foil wrapper and place it in a microwave-safe container.
- Microwave your tortilla for one minute on high power.
- To finish the burrito, carefully flip it over in the container and microwave for another minute
- It may be necessary to repeat this process until the burrito is heated throughout.
How do you cook a burrito in the microwave?
Place your tortilla on a microwave-safe platter and microwave for 30 seconds. Sprinkle water on the top side of the tortilla to keep it moist. Set the timer for one minute on your clock. After a minute, turn the burrito over and repeat the process. Sprinkle some water on this side of the tortilla and put it back in the microwave for another 30 seconds.
How do you reheat a burrito in an air fryer?
Preheat the air fryer at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. In the meantime, lay the remaining tortilla on the basket and lightly spray it with cooking oil to prevent it from sticking. (If you’re reheating a large number of burritos, arrange them on a single layer, leaving a little gap between each one.)
Can You reheat a burrito in the oven?
- An oven cooks by circulating hot, dry air.
- In the oven, the low heat uniformly heats the tortilla, resulting in a more delicious burrito.
- The tortilla may brown if the heat is turned up too high.
- Because of the dry oven heat, a tortilla might get dry, especially if any of the contents is exposed.
- If you are reheating a burrito that has been half consumed, one end of the burrito will be open.
How do you reheat stuffed tortillas in the microwave?
Reheating tortillas in the microwave produces a softer shell than baking them in the oven, which produces a crispier shell. Remove the aluminum foil from the tortilla, but keep the tortilla wrapped in the paper towel on the counter. Place the dish in the microwave for three minutes while still covered in a paper towel to keep it warm.